1. Your contract with Adrenalin City GmbH
Your contract is between you (the client) and Adrenalin City GmbH, Lindenstr. 7, 15366 Neuenhagen bei Berlin. It commences when we send you a confirmation email detailing the accommodation and activities you have specified with the final confirmed price.
You must check the details and confirm they are correct by paying the required deposit. Please contact us immediately if any of the details are incorrect such as the number of people, hotel choice or activities. Once we receive your deposit or full payment we assume you have checked all the details and that they are correct. Any subsequent changes may incur alteration or cancellation charges as specified in these terms and conditions.
– We require a deposit of 20% of the total booking cost in order to confirm your booking.
This is used to safeguard your reservations of activities and accommodation with our suppliers.
– We accept payment by bank to bank transfer or credit card.
The payment should be settled in Euros at the exchange rate valid on the date of transaction.
Adrenalin City is not responsible for differences in exchange rates, fees related to transactions or any other expenses related to the monetary transactions unless otherwise specified differently.
Upon receipt of the deposit Adrenalin City shall send the client a confirmation of the schedule and customer payment. The client shall pay the difference between the deposit and the total price 30 days before arrival, unless he/she has already paid the total price.
If you fail to pay on time we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and appropriate cancellation charges will be applied.
If you book 30 days or less before departure you must pay for your booking in full immediately.
3. Changes and Cancellation by you
– We are happy to make changes to your booking for free so long as there is availability of accommodation and/or activities on the new times/dates. If however there is a price discrepancy (eg: due to only higher standard of accommodation available) you will be required to pay the extra.
– You can cancel your booking at any time. Your cancellation will be accepted when we receive a written confirmation (by email) from the head of your party. As our suppliers charge us if we have to cancel on your behalf, we cannot refund your deposit. Any cancellation made within 30 days of arrival date will result in a 100% cancellation charge being applied and no monies can be returned to you.
4. Changes and Cancellation by us
– In the rare event that we need to make changes to your booking, we will inform you immediately. It is very unlikely that we will need to cancel your arrangements and we will do everything in our powers to avoid this. If we do however, we will do everything we can to find you suitable alternatives of an equal or better standard. Should you not wish to accept these alternatives thenwe will give a full refund of all monies paid to us by you.
Our liability toyou is limited to the amount we receive from you and we cannot therefore compensate for any other costs incurred by you.
5. Your transport
Your flights to your destination are bound by the terms and conditions of your airline. We cannot be held responsible for any losses financial or otherwise due to late flights or lost baggage including missing any part of your scheduled activities. We do promise however to do our best to assist you in such an event and also promise that your transfers will not be affected due to late arriving flights.
6. Our responsibilities
– We are responsible for the services provided by ourselves. These services must be of a reasonable standard and as described by us on our website and if not we will be liable to pay you compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your holiday.
– We are responsible if you suffer illness, injury or death due to the negligence of any of our employees in due course of our contractual obligations to you.
– We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damages caused by any member of your party, failure of someone providing services not connected with us, anyone not connected with either party or reasons due to force majeure. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to the total amount paid to us by you.
– Some of the activities we offer are provided by our suppliers. In those instances we act solely as a booking agent for them. Although we promote them, this should not be interpreted as a recommendation to take part. We accept no liability whatsoever for any harm, injury or loss including physical or otherwise and even death as a result of taking part in an activity. Whilst we only work with suppliers we believe to be highly reputable, we cannot be held responsible for any false representations given to us by the suppliers.
Adrenalin City does not provide any insurance, and it is the responsibility of the client to insure himself/herself properly according to the planned activities and especially in respect to the ordered services. Adrenalin City reserves the right to cancel the contract or particular services without refund or the right for an indemnity in the case the client is not insured to cover all the risks arising or associated with this contract, service or activity in particular
– Please note that some activities may also be considered “hazardous pursuits” by insurance companies and may require a premium if you wish to be adequately covered by the policy you decide to take out.
7. Your responsibilities
– We want you and your group to have a pleasant time, we therefore expect you to behave in an appropriate manner at all times. You will be responsible for any damage caused by you or any member of your party. If someone in authority deems you or any member of your party unfit to travel or consider that you are causing discomfort to other people and ask you to leave the accommodation or activity then our contract will be terminated at that moment. We will have no further obligation to you and full cancellation charges will apply.
If anything is not up to your expectations we want to know! Please inform your hotelier or our own staff as soon as possible so we can rectify matters quickly and smoothly. Any complaints made after the holiday have to be made in writing to not more than 28 days after the last of your bookings with us.
You and all members of your party are required to be adequately insured for the whole duration of your holiday. Bear in mind to check that all planned activities are covered by your policy. Also remember that most insurance policies provide cover for unexpected events such as the need to make changes or cancel your booking.
Adrenalin City does not provide any insurance, and it is the responsibility of the client to insure himself/herself properly according to the planned activities and especially in respect to the ordered services. Adrenalin City reserves the right to cancel the contract or particular services without refund or the right for an indemnity in the case the client is not insured to cover all the risks arising or associated with this contract, service or activity in particular.